Friday, August 3, 2012

Trying to update

I originally set up this blog, to mirror my Twitter posts, because Twitter had blocked my account. I never found out why it was turned off and again I never found out why it was reactivated, but I am not going to take any chances and be at the whims of Twitter.

Over the time that I have had this blog, I have written a few very interesting posts, unfortunately they are getting lost inside this blog. I at this Moment, I am rewriting most of those blog posts, in an effort to gather those stories/long post into one spot, for ease of reading and reference.

I may either create a single navigable PDF with those stories indie it or I may set up a page with all of those stories or I might set up another blog, just for those posts...
Not sure yet and I do have a rather large task to get thru first, my gathering and reediting is a huge under taking..

I will post whatever I do, do here for all of You .

No comments:

Post a Comment