Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Remember you voted for this and its not Bush's fault this time, It Yours

Remember you voted for this and its not Bush's fault this time, It Yours..... And this bill/law is from Patrick Leahy & Harry Reid, last time I checked they were both Democrats.. Surprised, I'm not, becasue they are scum with velvet words employee to steal Your Liberty's ad you willingly hand them over with out a word in protest.....
This is sickening...And People just see this and go Oh well and watch Oprah and then they wonder why they need papers to travel to the other side of Town or permission to have children...Don't think it would happen, just look around and the crap has hit the fan and when I tried to warn You'll, you thought oh that's crazy, well its here and what Ya gonna do.. Hmmm I wonder how them colts is doing,Ahh dum di dumm di dumm dumm ahhuhuhummfthmm, I neds a bear...... ... Hmmmfth..
 Yeah All Yours..Not mine..
 http://cnet.co/UcXqo5

No comments:

Post a Comment