Sunday, December 16, 2012

The School shootings. I’ve stayed off twitter and fought a battle, on Facebook

The School shootings. I’ve stayed off twitter and fought a battle, on Facebook, my personal page, against the ignorance that began after this tragedy.
For almost 72 hours I’ve done nothing but say everything that so many are now saying about this tragedy and I am proud that others have stood up against this most insulting of trash of those politicizing this event for their own political gains. Shame on them and others that stand on the Bodies of Dead Children to then just kick each and every American…

In a day or 2 I will repost all of those battle posts for All to see, I will only replace the names, all the times and date will remain.

But All I wanted to say is Thank You all for being such Patriots and Great Loving Parents to Mourn and yet hold the line against political opportunism Asshats….. I’m pleasantly surprised that so many have stood up with Me and others to say no, you will not use the Deaths of Children to hurt Us…..

So for Now, keep up the fight against these overly zealous disgusting, opportunistic Wolves…

These are Our Children and You scoundrels should know to not ever mess with Parents when They are grieving, not now Not Ever, You hear Us in DC…. Not Now, Not Ever !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment