Thursday, December 6, 2012

This is how Most American's Treat Politics these Days !!!

This is Exactly how all too Many People in the United States Treat Politics and to the same extent, everything they hear in the News... The next Time You want to know why things are so messed up, remember that some Childish People are Allowed to Vote for "Stuff"..



With the US being eliminated from the Pacific rim Nation trade zone, the Us dollar being dropped by 1/2 of the World's population as their reserve currency, with the US Congress tossing out every Conservative from the Debt/Tax talks with the White House and with the Fed Reserve inflating the currency at 4% MONTHLY, not 3% yearly, I know where this all will lead.

As all of this is coming to a head, I remember reading the words and hearing the proclamations of the Morons, I know and the other Childish Twits on TV,. They all were sounding like these Children in this Mock commercial, I just posted.... The Childish Voters,"Now I can get this and that, thanks to voting for Democrats, and specially Obama. I've no clue what I'm really getting, but I know its cool and I don't care how its paid for, as long as I get the cool thing."

I have nothing else to say other than Disgusting, simply disgusting what they are doing to All of Us.


No comments:

Post a Comment