Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A Heads up on those Devious Asshat at Moveon.org

Here's a little Trick that many of You, might have seen or know about, but today it got Me..
I'm Pissed....
I was researching a few stories about the Communist Organization Moveon.org,I came across a story on Google Titled 'Moveon.org to push the Wisconsin Protest to all 50 States'..
I click it and now on to Picture 2..



Picture 2....
Poof the Site/Story and Wow, I some how, by just Visiting this story, now I have Shown My support for Moveon...
I guess this is how, They come out with all those Twisted Results and stats about Their support....
Maybe I should do it, and Get,"Massive support", all the while Capturing the Ip address(where You are in the world,seriously this is the Physical address of Your internet connection)


In short, I am going to start fighting back with a few Tools that I have for Scammers like this....
I just hope, that My "Kung-Fu"(geek tech term for computer skills) is a Match for a Billionaire who is Directly behind the Creation of President Obama...
George Soros runs Moveon.....

Try this for research.....
My is a Real link, unlike theirs..

George Soros’s Media Machine

Soros is one of Those "Unseen Hands" behind the scenes with a Few (sarcasm) Other Ones...

Anyway stay away from anything they post..

No comments:

Post a Comment