Sunday, August 17, 2014

FL Dad Charged with Assaulting Cops, Here's what Really Happened!

 
 
From Mr. Sherman, a resident of #MarionCounty, #Florida:
"On 5-18-14 I received a call from my 22 year old autistic son. So I immediately got in my truck and went to where my son was being ticketed. As I drove up on the right hand side of the road adjacent to my son's car, I did not leave my vehicle, I kept it running. The officer turned around and asked "can I help you?" I said "I'm his father." The officer yelled at me to leave the premises. I stated "I'm his father, and just wanted to tell you he's autistic." He turned around and said, "Leave or you'll be arrested!" He started walking towards me and said "you're under arrest." I said, "for what?", I kept saying over and over all I wanted to do was tell you he's autistic. He just replied, "you're under arrest." But I was sure I hadn't broken any laws. This was when I said, "no I'm not under arrest, I haven't done anything." I was still sitting in my truck with the door closed when another officer drove up. The other officer opened my passenger door and proceeded to climb in and push me out. As I came out, I was standing in front of the officer, and he grabbed me and tried to throw me on the ground. When I didn't fall down he tased me (and I have heart trouble). I went down on my knees, then both officers jumped on me and slammed me into the pavement. They handcuffed me laying on the ground and put the taser to my lower spine and tased me four more times. I was put in the police car and taken to jail, where I posted bond."

*** ACCOUNTABILITY CHECK (2) Please Contact the STATE ATTORNEY NOW & tell them to drop Roy Sherman's charges! CALL Brad King, 5th Judicial Circuit: 352-671-5800 & EMAIL bking@jud5.flcourts.org (reference case # 42-2014-MM-3929-A)

Roy L. Sherman is facing 3 criminal charges for allegedly "assaulting a police officer & resisting arrest".

You can also file a complaint with the State Prosecutor: http://jud5.flcourts.org/sao/piu/index.htm (Officer involved is FRANCO PORCELLI - Badge 5505)
--
www.FloridaCopWatch.org #FloridaCopWatch
— with Florida CopWatch and Fla Ctivist at Marion County Sheriff's Office.
 
I am so sick of this stuff from Cops, they act like High School Bullies and not like Wise Uncles or Fathers.  Maybe less of this reactionary assaulting of Peaceful People by Police would happen less, if they sopped hiring scared little Boys...
And I have seen this garbage from Cops before, they start hitting a person and saying, loudly, "Stop Resisting".. The only thing this guy and many Other People are or might be guilty of is "Non Compliance" with an order from an Officer and in many instances, those orders are not valid. That's why rational, average, harmless People don't comply with their ridiculous orders...
And many of You do not know this, but today's Cops are not educated to deescalate a situation, they are told to "Double up" or to "Puff Up", to intimidate a person into complying. Now is this what We really want, a bunch of thug, that believe themselves above the Law to then push People around, Illegally and when a Rational Person is under the assumption that this Cops is reasonable, the Cop then doubles up to escalate to violence as fast as He can.. ?????
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment