Sunday, August 3, 2014

SOMETHING THAT REALLY IRRITATES ME !!!

SOMETHING THAT REALLY IRRITATES ME !!!

Here’s something that really irritates the Hell out of me, let me know if you agree.

Pick any public person now imagine them saying the following.

“All reasonable People agree that “A” needs to be done at all costs and anyone that thinks different is “B”..

This is the practice of intellectual dishonesty.
And no this is not my “opinion”, this is what it is and that is the practice of leading people to agree with whatever you say.

Statements like the one above, qualifies a “Thing”, frames it into a small defined box, where any dissenter is almost inextricably screwed from voicing any opposing opinion different than the opinion stated.

I am so tired of hearing this type of talk, its bullshit, its dishonest, its things lawyers do and it highly immoral when introduced into a public forum on public topics, that in the end effect/affect a Person Life and path of that Life.

No longer do I generally hear this: “Its mine and many others shared opinion that ‘a” needs to be done at all costs and anyone that disagree or differs from Our opinion, needs to speak up and help Us get to a shared and mutually beneficial end, where all sides are taken into consideration ”….

Now I could have given both statements and asked, which do you like, but I didn’t and why didn’t I, because most people are oblivious to this double speak they hear on a daily basis, but I am not deaf to it.

I hear this trash talking from both sides and it turns my stomach when I hear it and I turn away and move on, because if one side engages in this deceitful speak, then everything else they say is tarnished in my mind. I was raised as a Christian and in that belief system; it stated that the Means of getting to a goal must be as pure as the end result and any of way of getting to that result, be it good or be it bad, the beginning must be good for the end to also be good. For a time even non-Christian people also thought the same way, but these days it seems as if the end totally justifies whatever has to be done in order to reach that goal. Be it destruction of a Person or the wealth of a Nation, to hell with all of those things, it’s only what the end may deliver is what is important.

Think of it this way, the People that hold power today think that the Christmas saying “sorry, it’s the thought that counts” applies to everything they do. Sorry “geniuses” but that saying/sentiment only works for gifts/presents not for the Laws or the administration of and or the implementation of those Laws.

“Well we’ll have to see why it went bad, but remember We’re here doing the work of the American People…a..duh. huhuhuhuhuhuh”…….

Thanks for looking over this “vent”, time to shut down my higher cognitive functions and enter the world again and numb myself to it’s endless muttering of nonsensical rhetoric filled moments.. {Where’s my helmet and ear plugs…}

No comments:

Post a Comment