Saturday, November 3, 2012

Time for someone to say it. You are a Racist & Skin color is not an exemption from the Label

It has been way past the time to call Racism from no whites exactly what it is...RACISM..
The only people that do not think its racism are the ones being racists...Now isn't that kinda screwy. Imagine a rapist saying I'm not a rapist, I'm just giving my love to an unwilling recipient...
Who in their right mind would say, oh he has a point...
Same goes with exclusionists, separatist, racists and b
igots of any color or race. No matter who's "in power" and who is not..

My Generation grew up together, as one, so this bullshit of "I'm not racist", but I say some real racists things, isn't racists... ???

BTW this 91yr old preacher, he doesn't count as My generation, he obviously from the old school of BS societal Hate...Now back to what I was saying..

I know about the BS psychological/sociological arguments about ..Oh blacks can't be racists becasue its a white country......So then what a rapist can't be a rapist if the nation "Hates" Rapists.. Really is this the line f thinking I am hearing and I am not confusing my arguments...
I am not saying of since all robbers drank milk, therefore milk is the factor that leads to robbery.. That kind of thinking is a false syllogism.. Mine is not that that...Libs and those that need to hide what they are, use False syllogisms all the time and people never get it.. I get it and this, black racism is exactly that, racism...
Don't believe me, then explain why is it, that when a person of Color says something offensively racist and the public catches wind of it, they immediately apologize.. ????
They apologize, becasue they let their mask of BullCrap slip and their real Face was seen, briefly but it was so Ugly & offensive that if the public were to look closer, this person spreading their carefully crafted hatred, would be cast out and Upheld as Intolerant and diminished from the Public view, so they scramble and apologize and slip That mask back on. They make sure to hold it on better...

I have more respect for real disgusting people than for this insidious type.
You are probably the same way, let me show you what I mean... Example: If I were to meet a criminal and he said oh yeah I'm a bad guy and what you gonna do about it, to me that's more honest and respectable then a vermin that infects people with his duplicitous talk, to only steal and impose, to twist others to his Hate Filled existence, so he can gather power & social acceptance for his twisted views & Ways...

My Generation sees this Crap exactly for what it is and trust me, All of Us see this and Racist, remember that some of Us are what You'll call "Half Breeds", so You'd better pull that mask on a bit tighter becasue You never know who You are talking too these days, just like Me...
My Generation judges People based on Who they really are, not where they came from, who their parents were or what Their skin color is, becasue We know that so many of Us are Mixed and we know Evil & Hate when We see it....
So in closing..Racist Preacher, Obama's guy, apologizes, still a racist and so is Obama..These People believe in equitable Justice..My Generation believes in Justice for All....
Too bad Our generation is too small, but Haters and Evil Doers, We've raised Child and They will include Their Voices with Our and We Will Cast all of You out to the Light and disown you like a cancerous tumor that you are..

No comments:

Post a Comment