Monday, December 31, 2012

Amorc11 {Raul Romans'} Twitter Walk Thru Video for People that don't know what Twitter is About...


Amorc11's {Raul Romans'} Twitter Walk Thru Video for People that don't know what Twitter is about



A Few People that I know have said to Me, when I speak about My Twitter is, "Oh I haven't done twitter yet, I just do Facebook" or "I haven't gotten around to signing up for Twitter yet, but I will".

 I then try to explain what Twitter is to them, some get it and others, not so much. I decided to go and make a video to "demystify" Twitter, so maybe they can see that Twitter is nothing like Facebook, nothing at All like it.

Since Twitter isn't like Facebook, it has no Games, no birthdays and no chat, no there is a way to “chat”, but if you like to chat that is done by signing up and responding to comments by users.

Twitter is just a personalized Newsfeed, personalized the way you the user wants, with the added bonus of being able to post Your own comments in private (locked) or in the public, as I do, if You so desire to interact with People. Otherwise you can just read what others post. The Posts range from “Words of Wisdom”, to New stories of interest or commentary on New story, which is what I do mostly.

Now the numbers of Users that follow, a person are not a collection, like People are on Facebook. The Number gained on Twitter are real People that WANT to hear what You have to say  or read what You find and post to Twitter for Others to read, The People that Follow, come from the entire World, not just a grade School, a particular High School or College you might have attended... The People of the World will see what you want them to see and I have People in about 70 Nations that like what I write and re-post what I write to Their Followers to read, so Twitter is nothing Facebook or MySpace.

If you have any question, just ask away…



No comments:

Post a Comment