Saturday, September 6, 2014

Damm it, i just laughed so hard I shot coffee thru my nose..Oh wait this isn't a joke, oh.. :(



Damm it, i just laughed so hard I shot coffee thru my nose..Oh wait this isn't a joke, oh.. :(  

(I do believe he did learn the whole system, the whole thing, top to bottom, in the way a criminal "Cases" a job before he robs a place, he studied till he found the holes and weakness, that Other's who held the position of "Guard of the Republic" would never open up and exploit to their own ends. Those people, the guardians, held fast against the holes, took the burden of the weaknesses onto themselves, strengthening the system with Their solemn Honorable resolve, but this Clown, he takes a Mac truck thru them and tears at them like any little petty evil selfish animistic child dictator does.
They never create, they are filled with conceit and covet what others hold dear..  ")

No comments:

Post a Comment