Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Election Day thought→ BTW just a comment on something I see as very laughable and very Sad..

BTW just a comment on something I see as very laughable and very Sad...
I see that in a far away land (The Other side of the USA), someone is running for Office again, bet no one voting for Him ever listened to the Federal wire tap recoding of this Person,that landed him in Federal Prison, like I have...
But all of that aside, I began to think... I bet the People Who were to young to vote for this guy are happy to now be afforded the opportunity to vote for this Guy as Their parents before Them did, why becasue its "Cool" and he's this Guy.

I will bet that 99% of the People picking this guy can't say that at the age of 7, yeah I was 7, that at the age of 7 went Door to Door, with My Brother and Sister, to campaign for this Guy.. Bet none of You know as much about Him as My Family or I do and I will say no more about that part of Our Life's involvement with this GUY...
But You will gladly pick Him and that's fine....

I was thinking, Wow what a statement about the People of Rhode Island, they are so desperate to Elect a Felon becasue there is not one person in 40YRS, to rise up among them or  that has shown up to "volunteer" for Elected Office to Lead the People. Not one person better than this Felon. I wonder what They will do when He passes away from Old age or gets so old that Alzheimer's will begin to show up and He's unable to perform His duties..

Ok, so with Harvard, Providence College, Brown and the Other 10,000 Colleges (a joke becasue there are 100's of University's and Colleges surrounding small RI) around there, there's not one Honest Servant of the People among the Millions, not one Person worth Their salt, Not one Person in 40Yrs for the People to have as a viable option to Elect, they have to choose between crap sandwich phonies and a Geriatric Felon to Lead them and they then wonder why Their Lives are Full of incompetence and High Taxes and Theft of Public Money and Trust..

Me I like the Guy, but He's got issues. I'll bet some Douche named "Junior this" or Kennedy that, will eventually show up and begin another 40yrs of getting into trouble and being elected, over and over and over and over and over.... And the People of Rhode Island will not stop and say, why isn't there a better choice, why don't I try to run, nope, Football is on and who's the Guy I know, ok, I'll pick him, so I can complain later when its cool to not like Him or Her.

And People wonder why I have the Political Views I do... Its like listening to the excuses from habitual Addicts and then going on to enabling them to continue a life long disaster, watching them and their destructive behavior, over and over and over.. Me I say, stop it, I am not an enabler, so Piss Off You twit....

No comments:

Post a Comment