Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Frank Sinatra was sitting back stage one time

Frank Sinatra was sitting back stage one time, waiting to go out and sing.. TRUE Story BTW....
Anyway, the show was going to be delayed for about 45 mins, something to do with the lighting not working.. The Stage Manager saw Sinatra standing there and He told Sinatra, its going to be awhile you should just sit down and relax.
Sinatra said something to him, that almost no one today believes in, from Actors to Athletes and Politician....
Frank said,"No I can't sit down, I will put wrinkles in this suit and the audience deserves better and I honor Them, more than I do my own needs. They spent the time to come see Me, they spent the money, they made the effort to see me. They expect Me to be what They need and paid for, so nope I'll stand for however long it takes, I will stand. "

Now just image what a World it would be, if the Politicians, the Musicians, the Athletes, the Actors and All of the Other People We trust in this World, with Our Voices, Our money and Our well being, just began to act like Mr Frank Sinatra did in his interactions with the World...

Now go ahead, call me clueless, a dreamer, a Fool, but if being a Fool is what I and Frank Sinatra are, then 2 Fools We are.....

I respect the Public even when though I am "a Nobody" and as I have said this time and time again, be the change you want to see in the World, treat Others the way You want to be treated and to Hell if they do not show you the same, don't change on their account, just remember who they are and lesson learned, stay away from them... 

(PS I'd make such a terrible radio Host or Politician, now wouldn't I....)
(PPS I once heard Paul Stanley of Kiss make a similar statement about not abusing the Public, he's a good guy as well)

1 comment: